Your belly and your brain speak to each other, says obesity researcher Mads Tang-Christensen. Offering scientific proof that obesity is a disease influenced by genetics and the environment, he introduces a molecule discovered in both [More]
In 2017, Shawn was 360 pounds and feeling the physical effects of obesity. After years of cyclical weight gain and weight loss, he decided to take control of his health for good and attended an [More]
How to help children make healthy food choices. A Children’s Hospital Oakland expert explains the importance of families teaching good food choices to their children to decrease the risk of obesity in children which can [More]
http://www.labtv.com/Home/Profile?researcherId=2286 Meet Mark Herman, an assistant professor & principal investigator in the The Herman Lab at Beth Israel Medical Deaconess Hospital. Mark’s research involves understanding how metabolism related diseases work with the goal of helping [More]
The Huffington Post recently posted an article claiming that everything we know about obesity is wrong… lol DamnSerenityAthletics.com E.D.D.F. Volume Training – The Whole Damn Program: https://bit.ly/2IP8Fnx Coaching Services: https://bit.ly/2GwqbI3 EDDF FaceBook Group: https://bit.ly/2KEapgB E.D.D.F. [More]
Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery for Morbid Obesity, using Harmonic Scalpel by Dr. K. Ramesh Naidu MS FAIS, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon, Nikitha Hospital, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Vizag Phone: +919849127287 . Bikini ports laparoscopy [More]
This video demonstrates a laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in a patient with Morbid Obesity. (Weight – 117 kgs, BMI – 45). This surgery involves resection of approximately 80% of the stomach leaving behind 20% of the [More]
SUPPORT THE HODGETWINS BY SHOPPING AT: http://officialhodgetwins.com/ Hodgetwins INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/officialhodgetwins Hodgetwins FACEBOOK Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/thehodgetwins LINKS TO Hodgetwins Other Youtube Channels: Hodgetwins Main Fitness Channel http://www.youtube.com/twinmuscleworkout Hodgetwins Current Events Channel http://www.youtube.com/hodgetwins Hodgetwins Relationship and Life [More]
Obesity, Overweight Laser Acupuncture treatment Prof. Bahr’s Frequency Acupuncture points by Shaun Godman and Prof. Bahr Please visit our webpage: www.neijing.co.il/education Contact us for one on one private course for laser acupumcture.