Achieve more benefits and take your weight loss to the next level with these intermittent fasting tips.
Support Your Intermittent Fasting with Dr.Berg’s KetoFast Tea: https://drbrg.co/3s4mh3x
More videos on HOMA-IR:
Hidden Sugar and Carbohydrates in Restaurant Foods:
0:00 Introduction: The best intermittent fasting tips
0:35 Intermittent fasting benefits
1:15 Tips for intermittent fasting
9:57 The #1 best tip for intermittent fasting
11:15 Check out my video on how to do intermittent fasting!
Today, I’m going to give you the best tips for intermittent fasting weight loss results. In this video, we’re focusing on intermittent fasting for weight loss. But, there are so many additional benefits of intermittent fasting.
Health benefits of intermittent fasting:
• Building a new immune system
• Growing new brain tissue
• Improving your mood, cognitive function, focus, memory, and concentration
• Dropping inflammation
The best tips for intermittent fasting:
1. Transition from two meals a day to one meal a day (23 hours of fasting)
2. Do Healthy Keto and intermittent fasting together
3. Be consistent (take a picture of yourself before you start and then take a picture of yourself after one month to see a difference—then keep going!)
4. Drink herbal teas—berberine tea, green tea, and 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar mixed in water (you can also add lemon)
5. Add HIIT (high-intensity interval training)
6. Understand what’s happening in your body when you’re fasting (fasting is the most important health-creating thing you can do)
Follow Me On Social Media:
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! Give these intermittent fasting tips a try to take your results to the next level.