How does nicotine affect your body what side effects does it have on your health?
No, I’m not talking about how smoking affects your health. But what nicotine does to your body.
It’s important to know this because nicotine is being portrayed as an innocent, even healthy substance. Research shows otherwise.
In this video, you will learn:
– How nicotine affects different parts of your body, like your heart and lungs.
– How nicotine affects your baby if you’re pregnant.
– What side effects nicotine has on the brain of adults and young adults.
Get the CBQ Method Foundational Video & Join our Newsletter here:
Join the CBQ Method Facebook Support Community:
SUBSCRIBE to this channel to get more videos like this to help you quit smoking:
About the CBQ Method™
The CBQ Method™, is a psychology based 4-stage method that removes your desire to smoke.
CBQ’s 4 quit smoking stages retrain your mind and body so that you can feel better without nicotine.
Learn more: https://cbqmethod.com/cbq-method/
Resources and Links Related to/Mentioned in this Video
1. “Harmful effects of nicotine”
Research on: 1) Nicotine promotes the genesis of tumors 2) Nicotine affects the Central Nervous System and alters respiration.
2. “Nicotine and Gastrointestinal Disorders: Its Role in Ulceration and Cancer Development”
3. “The role of nicotine in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis”
4. “Long-term Use of Nicotine Gum Is Associated With Hyperinsulinemia and Insulin Resistance”
5. “Effects of Nicotine During Pregnancy: Human and Experimental Evidence”
6. “Nicotine in Youth and Young Adults & Nicotine During Pregnancy”
7. “Nicotine Addiction 101: Everything You Need to Know about Nicotine”
8. “Nicotine Self-Administration Impairs Hippocampal Plasticity”
About Nasia Davos & CBQ Method
Our mission is to help all smokers become happy non-smokers.
Nasia (MBPsS) is an ex-smoker, author, TEDx speaker, Licensed Master NLP Practitioner with a BSc in Psychology and an MA in Psychoanalysis. She is a Certified NLP Life Coach, Smoking Cessation Practitioner Certified by NSCST, graduate member of the British Psychological Society and member of the Red Cross. Her extensive research on smoking cessation formed the CBQ Method that has helped thousands of smokers become happy non-smokers.
Watch Nasia’s Ted Talk here:
Follow for more quit smoking tips on social media