Whether you’re working in family practice, the emergency room, or urgent care – knowing this disease is a must! Today, you’ll learn:
– Can influenza lead to AFIB?
– Who’s at high risk for complications – don’t miss this population!
– Do we need labs or imaging for patients with influenza?
– How to identify the septic patient at the bedside
– What do we do with the high risk patient, with influenza, who presents after the 48 hour window?
– When can your patient return to work?
– Case studies to drive these concepts home
Subscribe to our YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=paboards
Follow us on Instagram here:
Ace your exams:
Have questions about this podcast? Email email@example.com
Cover image source: By Yale Rosen from USA (Influenza pneumonia Uploaded by CFCF) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons