What are futures? Tim Bennett explains the key features and basic principles of futures, which, alongside swaps, options and covered warrants, make up the derivatives market.
– What are derivatives? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjlw7ZpZVK4
– What are options and covered warrants? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3196NpHDyec
– What are futures? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwR5b6E0Xo4
– What is a swap? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVq384nqWqg
– Why you should avoid structured products https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umx5ShOz2oU
MoneyWeek videos are designed to help you become a better investor, and to give you a better understanding of the markets. They’re aimed at both beginners and more experienced investors.
In all our videos we explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Some videos are about important ideas and concepts. Others are about investment stories and themes in the news. The emphasis is on clarity and brevity. We don’t want to waste your time with a 20-minute video that could easily be so much shorter.
We’ve already made over 200 financial videos and we add more each week. You can see the full archive here at MoneyWeek videos.