What would happen if a nuclear weapon was dropped near you?
How To Survive A Nuclear War: https://youtu.be/iONIkV0IHOc
GET THE ASAPSCIENCE BOOK: http://asapscience.com/book/
Created by: Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown
Written by: Rachel Salt, Greg Brown and Mitchell Moffit
Illustrated: by: Max Simmons
Edited by: Sel Ghebrehiwot
Nuclear footage from atomcentral.com
Instagram and Twitter: @whalewatchmeplz and @mitchellmoffit
Clickable: http://bit.ly/16F1jeC and http://bit.ly/15J7ube
Vine: Search “AsapSCIENCE” on vine!
SNAPCHAT US ‘whalewatchmeplz’ and ‘pixelmitch’
Created by Mitchell Moffit (twitter @mitchellmoffit) and Gregory Brown (twitter @whalewatchmeplz).
Send us stuff!
P.O. Box 93, Toronto P
Toronto, ON, M5S2S6
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/01/how-survive-nuclear-explosion How To Survive A Nuclear Explosion
https://www.ready.gov/nuclear-blast Nuclear Blast
http://www.popsci.com/article/science/computer-models-show-what-exactly-would-happen-earth-after-nuclear-war COMPUTER MODELS SHOW WHAT EXACTLY WOULD HAPPEN TO EARTH AFTER A NUCLEAR WAR
http://atomicarchive.com/Docs/pdfs/7906.pdf The Effects Of Nuclear War
http://www.sciencealert.com/watch-the-true-scale-of-nuclear-weapons-will-give-you-anxiety The true scale of nuclear weapons will give you serious anxiety
http://gizmodo.com/5977824/the-biggest-bomb-in-the-history-of-the-world The Biggest Bomb In the History of the World
‘Small’ Nuclear War Could Trigger Catastrophic Cooling
http://www.livescience.com/45509-hiroshima-nagasaki-atomic-bomb.html Hiroshima, Nagasaki & the First Atomic Bombs
Multidecadal global cooling and unprecedented ozone loss following a regional nuclear conflict http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2013EF000205/full
How Do Nuclear Weapons Work? http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/how-do-nuclear-weapons-work#.WG6p3BsrK01
We will have nuclear war,soon.
Why aren’t these illegal, nuclear bombs scare me so much.
Sooo if I have radiation my kids won't have my skillz
Revelation 11 : 18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward+ your slaves the prophets+ and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining* the earth.”
After having studied and researched End Times prophecies for over 10 years now, I have finally come up with, to the best of my knowledge and excluding some minor details, a detailed timeline or timetable of a "short" World War 3:
1. Conflict suddenly breaks out in the Middle East in either a conventional way or an unconventional way, which draws in the U.S. military (at some unspecified time, the conflict will go nuclear)
2. Assassination of well known Balkan politician which overnight triggers a massive Russian land invasion of mainland Europe which begins at dawn (this happens sometime during the Middle Eastern conflict)
3. Russian invasion of Central and Western Europe in three "wedges" or military ground movements/operations
4. Russian invasion of Italy and the Vatican during a time of internal revolution in Italy (the Pope will flee the Vatican when this happens, and goes "across the water" while bishops and cardinals get murdered and the Vatican gets ransacked)
5. Prague will get nuked at some point during this war (though it's unclear as to which side nukes Prague, it would seem as though to be the Russians, and this event will be the point when things begin to go downhill)
6. Western forces respond with a radioactive, yellow dust "death strip" attack in a miles-wide single line from the North Sea to the Black Sea against Russian troops, which brings the Russian land invasion of Europe to a halt and literally divides the Russian military
7. Russia, China, and a confederacy of Latin American nations invade America by sea and air after Russia, and perhaps China, launch a sudden nuclear attack against many, if not most, of the cities of the United States from Russian submarines parked along the coasts of the United States
8. American military responds with a nuclear attack against Russian cities and nuclear missile silos (this marks the beginning of the end for Russia, and is ultimately followed by a violent revolution in Russia that brings the Russian regime to a bloody end)
9. A single "eastern" airplane drops an ETW (earthquake-triggering weapon) in the waters off of England, which causes an earthquake and a huge tidal wave to rise up and collapse on England and sink nearly half of it into the sea (this seems to be when the war begins to become largely unconventional as more and more nuclear weapons are used)
10. A final conventional battle takes place in northwestern Germany near the Rhine, resulting in a western victory
11. Total nuclear war begins
12. The earth splits open, and a dense "fog" or "dust" is released, which blocks out the sun for 3 days from Thursday to Saturday, and wipes out one third or possibly three-fourths of mankind, thus ending the war
What if we have nuclear war this is the right wording When Will We Have Nuclear War it’s a matter of when
I one time got the opportunity to go into a bomb shelter that could survive a 1MT nuke dropped right on its entrance building. It was insane.
I think it’s obvious what happens during a nuclear war
Madrid next lol