What are the top issues on the global economic agenda and how will they be addressed in the year ahead?
On the agenda:
– Rising income inequality and declining productivity
– Divergence in monetary policies among major economies – Build-up of sovereign and corporate debt
· Arun Jaitley, Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs and Information and Broadcasting of India.
· Haruhiko Kuroda, Governor of the Bank of Japan.
· Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC.
· George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer and First Secretary of State of the United Kingdom.
· Tidjane Thiam, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Suisse, Switzerland.
Chaired by Martin Wolf, Associate Editor and Chief Economics Commentator, Financial.