How To Quickly Memorize Biology Vocabulary Words & Terms | Memory Training for Students -Download PDF: http://www.aemind.com/memorytraining/memorize-biology-terms/
Contact/Bring Luis Angel to Your School or Company:
Like @ http://www.facebook.com/aemind1
Follow @ http://www.twitter.com/aemind
This is Luis Angel with AE Mind.
College and High School students who are medical students or take biology can now memorize and learn biology vocabulary words and terms very quickly.
The Five Biology Vocab Words and Their Definitions are:
1. Osmosis = The Spontaneous net movement of solvent molecules through a partially permeable membrane into a region of higher solute concentration, in the direction that tends to equalize the solute concentration on the two sides.
2. Chlorophyll = A green pigment found in all green plants. Absorbs light for photosynthesis
3. Cytokinesis = The Process in which the cytoplasm of a single eukaryotic cell is divided to form two daughter cells
4. Diploid = A cell or an organism consisting of two sets of chromosomes
5. DNA = Deoxyribonucleic Acid
The Five Biology Vocab Words and Their Respective Picture Trigger Associations to help us Memorize Them Faster are:
1. Osmosis = House Mouse
2. Chlorophyll = Chlorine Fill
3. Cytokinesis = Psychic Tokens
4. Diploid = Diaper Lid
5. DNA = Dinner Plate
The Stories that we create to really link theses that we created for These 5 Biology Terms are:
1. Osmosis = Inside the Mouse’s House, he moved the cheese from the heavier side to the lighter side to balance out the scale
2. Chlorophyll = Chlorine Filled Up A Photo with Green Plant Liquid
3. Cytokinesis = The Psychic used Tokens to split the Crystal Ball into two
4. Diploid = Two Chrome Sumo wrestlers threw their Diapers into the basket with a Lid
5. DNA = Dog on Oxygen ate Dinner and got stuck on Ribs. He used Nuclear Acid to Dissolve it
Remember to Review These Stories to Really Link them into your Long Term Memory for easy retrieval come Test Time so that you can Ace your Exam in your High School or College Biology Science Class.
Have Fun With the Creative Process!
Achieve and Accelerated and Empowered Mind
-Luis Angel Echeverria
Your Memory Coach
AE Mind Memory
Memory Training for Students, Professionals, Business People, Mental Athletes, and Everyone Else: http://www.aemind.com
Find AE Mind here:
USA Memory Championship Events:
Memorize Cards, Memorize Numbers, Memorize Poems, Memorize Names and Faces, Spoken Words, Three Strikes You’re Out, Double Deck O’Cards
World Memory Championship Events:
Abstract Images (15 Minute),Binary Digits (5 & 30 Minute), Speed Cards (5,10,30 Minute), Long Cards (1 Hour) , Spoken Numbers (1 second) , Speed Numbers (5 Minute), Numbers (15 & 30 Minute), Long Numbers (1 hour), Historic/Future Dates (5 Minute), Names & Faces (5 Minute), Names & Faces (5 &15 Minute), Random Words (5 & 15 Minute)
Other Memory Training and Memory Competition notes:
brain gym, remember numbers, UK Memory Championship, improve memory, brain power recall, focus, attention, add, speed reading, learn, learning, accelerate, faster fast smart “how to” 2012, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, world memory championship, usa memory championship, neurons, working memory, visualize, visual, right brain, techniques, tony buzan, Memory Games, brain games, The Brain Show on FOX, students, college, high school, university, teachers, teaching, academy, medical, terms, science
Superhuman on Fox Show
The link in the description isn't working.
You sir, are a genius!
The memorization technique is awesome! However I want to point out that the movement of particles from a higher concentration to a lower concentration is called diffusion. The difference between diffusion and osmosis is that osmosis is diffusion across a cell membrane.
Again, great memorization technique, but please keep in mind the difference between those two terms.
making a connection between scientific terms and pictures is an intelligent way to study .. I used to use it so I don't forget a lot of things
THANK YOU THANK YOU FIRST I THOUTH THIS WAS STUPID AND RETARDED BUT ITS SO HELPFULL I WANA GIVE YOU A BIG BEAR HUG
THIS IS A M A Z I N G!!THANKS
very interesting! I am going to use this technique for sure