Madam Virus – Nigerian Nollywood Movies

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


Enjoy the best of nollywood movie on Realnollytv

Please Subscribe to realnollymovies channel here:

Like/recommend this video or make your comment below.

Thank you so much for watching this!

Enjoy thousands of FREE Nigerian Nollywood and Ghanaian Ghallywood movies and TV shows, Entertainment events. Realnollytv On Youtube is part of, the only place for the latest Nigerian Nollywood and Ghanaian Ghallywood movies and TV shows and events. We ensure you have the best of video experience free on the internet, our movies would keep you glued to your screen, we have several movies that can be watched and enjoyed with your family members, Realnollywood movies is the largest point of collection for Nigerian movies, we are a force to be reckoned with, Tune in daily for new movie release. giving you an experience that is worth evry moment you stay online. when you think classic movies, action movies, Romantic movies, epic and adventure movies, Nollywood shows and events, artist interviews and special appearance etc Just browse to our channel #Nollywood RealnollyTV. we give you the best of the best in online movie.


Becky Combsi says:

can't under stand how there talking

Shelly Williams says:

I couldn't understand James majority of the time.

nice guy says:

Please nollywood upload this movie for me the invasion 1897 of Benin

Mamadou Konate says:

Merci beaucoup 

Cremo says:


Laryah Guiseppi says:

I feel like doing itnow

John Friday says:

Steven 07038607920

John Friday says:

Steven 07038607920

‫كرمووش القرشي‬‎ says:

قل أعوذ برب الناس

Sunday Sunday says:

nigeran sixal lady

Dgd Cjxg says:


Florence Semighan says:

Nice pt2 please

ifeoma kalu says:

Am an artist….. ok…show me wetin you draw….lol

Mike Turner says:

Low budget movies gets better and better

‫عبد الله المالكي‬‎ says:

Dammm them Africa chicks tho…… Smh

Ousman Kembo says:

stopido boy house

Jeetu Singh says:


Verty Verty says:

Nice one

Maryaaam Mm says:

maryaam mm

Enyinnaya Victor says:

the part 2 please


James can kill oh

E Louis says:

lol nice movie


wow.. she continued to cook, no washing up… i bet it wasn't even clean from the beginning. Damn! Virus? she has one for sure

Christopher Barksdale says:

I enjoyed this movie hated the way they beat James but i know its a class thing in Nigeria just wish rich Nigerians come here to USA they get a taste of their own medicine 99% of rich whites here dislike all dark skin people the other 1% well as Elvis said african looking people only good to shine his shoes

tribefenatic says:

This woman makes me sick! having sex with the gate man? its heavily not allowed where i come from

Abidi Jatta says:

I really like this movie


i lke this movie i need part two

Write a comment