Once you’ve connected your PlayStation®3 online, you’d want to join the PlayStation Network — your gateway to a world of online entertainment spanning games, movies, TV, music and more.
Joining the PlayStation Network is free and in this guide we’ll show you how to:
– Create a Sony Entertainment Network account via your PS3 or PC
– Sign into the PlayStation Network on your PS3
– Access the PlayStation Store for all your games, movie and TV content
– Add funds to your digital wallet using credit cards or pre-paid PlayStation Network cards
– Manage your account options
Don’t forget to check out the other video guides in the series to learn how to use other online services — including on-demand movies and TV, catch up TV and streaming music.