1pm-3:05pm @ David Brower Center, Tamalpais Room
The Future of Particle Physics
Chair: Steve Boggs (UC Berkeley)
Featuring talks by:
1. Nima Arkani-Hamed — Motivations for 100km Circular Colliders
2. Lawrence Hall — New Searches for Dark Matter in Particle Collisions
3. Beate Heinemann — The LHC and beyond: what can colliders teach us?
4. Gabriel Orebi Gann — Unravelling the Secrets of the Universe with Neutrinos
5. Tom Shutt — The Hunt for Dark Matter
The 2016 Breakthrough Prize Symposium is co-hosted by UC Berkeley, UC San Francisco, Stanford, and the Breakthrough Prize Foundation. This daylong event includes talks and panels featuring Breakthrough Prize laureates in Fundamental Physics, Life Sciences and Mathematics, as well as other distinguished guests. For more details on the day’s activities please visit: http://breakthroughprize.berkeley.edu/symposium
What drug is the first speaker on?